01 December 2009

Big Girl Bed - Reward Chart

Charlotte has moved to a big girl bed (she's growing up so fast!) and to make the transition a little more exciting I made a quick reward chart for her to put stickers on. I made it like a really simple scrapbook layout with a pic of what she's working towards - those "pritty" purple plastic dress up heels that I got from the Reject Shop for only $2.50...
Each butterfly represents a night slept in the big girl bed and the larger butterflies are spaced a week apart and represent a lolly pop.
I made the chart like this so that when I scrap the pics of her sleeping in her bed (I've got some classics because we didn't get one of those guard rails!) I might be able to put this in as the 2nd page in a 2 page layout so she can see what she earned by making the move to a big girl bed.
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Only Orange, Lovely Lilac
Cardstock: Kaleidoscope, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: