03 December 2009

Happy Birthday Nana

A quick birthday card I made for Justin's mum. I used an old Mojo Monday sketch (don't remember what number sorry) to make this card really quickly the afternoon before we went over to Justin's brothers place to celebrate.
I took this pic with the card sitting on the present. We bought a huge box of chocolate at Big W and I had no wrapping paper so I just tied some Baja Breeze ribbon around the box to tie it in with the card. I love that about SU! ribbon being on the roll - You don't have to feel like you need to save it for a rainy day when there's just so much of the stuff!
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Stazon
Watercolouring - Inkpads w/ Aquapainter: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Cardstock: Walk in the Park DSP, Kraft, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain, Baja Breeze & Basic Grey Corduroy Brads


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: