23 December 2009

Advent Calender of Cards Day 23

I know that isn't a Christmas Card but it was just too cute not to share... Jack has been spending a bit of time in his jolly jumper lately, and I took some photos of him last time. Anyway, on to the real reason you're here:
Now I know it sounds horrible but the person I'm giving it to knows that if I were nice to her the world would end and since nobody likes an apocalypse at Christmas I really had no choice...
I really love this card and I'm thinking about finding a way to make it nice enough for the general population (like ho-ho-hope you have a great Christmas but with less individual alphabet stamps) so that I can use it next year. Since I've made the buttons myself (5 layer button technique - love these so have to make more!) the only thing I'd have to substitute to make it economical would be the clip.
Anyway, back tomorrow with one last card, thanks for hanging in there with my Advent Calender of Cards (I don't care if anyone read it, I'm just impressed that I managed to post a card a day for this long!) and after Christmas we'll return to our regularly scheduled programming :D
Stamps: Lovely Letters & Short Order Alphabets
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Kraft, Urban Garden DSP, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Clips Assortment, Linen Thread, Crystal Effects, Anywhere Glue Stick
Punches: Small Star Punch

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

LOL! Love the card! OFf to check out your 5 layer button technique! Your little one is adorable!

Allison Rankin said...

This is hilarious...and I love your apocalypse reference. Jack is such a chubster...he's probably bigger than Ave!