07 December 2009

Happy Birthday Nana Mavis

A quick birthday card for Justin's Nana using a mojo monday sketch. I love how simple it is.
You can see in this one how I have used the new 1 3/4" circle punch to frame the scallop circle:
Anyway, this is a prescheduled post and I can't think because I spent all last night up with the kids (only up to Jack once the rest was Charlotte grrr) so I'll keep this short.
Stamps: Think Happy thoughts
Ink: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Walk in the Park DSP, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Grey Taffeta, Summer Love rubons
Punches: 1 3/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/4" & Scallop Circle punches, Scallop Edge punch

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love the colours Zarna .... hmmm that punch I was ignoring, now I might have to rethink.

:) Marcia