05 December 2009

Wedding Cards x 2

Carmen asked me for 2 wedding cards the other day and she said it didn't matter if they were the same since they were for 2 couples that didn't know each other. I decided to use the butterfly prints quote since it's so perfect for any love themed kind of card.
I used my bigshot to make really quick but eye-catching cards. I'm loving using Kraft cardstock as my base with a bright coloured DSP layer at the moment, I just can't stop using Kraft bases, I even cut up heaps of bases and have them sitting on my desk ready to use when I make a card lol.

I didn't want to make the card too busy with too much patterned paper so I cut the large butterfly out with plain cardstock then ran it through my "divine swirl" cuttlebug folder so it would have detail but not take over the whole card. The smaller butterfly is the new butterfly punch available in the Summer mini.

Stamps: Butterfly Prints
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Candy Lane DSP, Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Pink Pirouette 1 1/4" Grosgrain, Button Latte, Very Vanilla Taffeta
Punches: Butterfly Punch
Bigshot: Top Note Bigz Die, Beautiful Butterflys Bigz Die (Both SU! exclusive dies which I'm hoping will be available with the others in April!), Divine Swirl Cuttlebug Folder (non-SU!)

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: