19 December 2009

Advent Calender of Cards Day 19

I call this one "Rudolph the Red Nosed Teddy Bear". I was fortunate enough to be able to get my hands on this great SU! exclusive die from the US and this is the first thing I made. As soon as I realised that his nose could be cut seperately I decided that he needed a red nose and antlers like a build-a-bear reindeer.
We don't know what dies will be available when SU! bring the bigshot to Australia but I'm really hoping they bring these build-a-bear ones, they're so cute and the possibilities are endless!
Stamps: Season of Joy
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, I Wish SS Kit, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
Punches: Corner Rounder Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch
Bigshot: Bigz Bear, Beary Girl & Scribbles Swirls Sizzlets


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: