31 December 2009

Thought it was about time I brought you all up to date on the latest SU! happenings

***This is a sticky post until 31/12/09, please scroll down for new posts***
With all the excitement of having a newborn in the house I have been really slack in letting you know what's happening in the world of SU!, so I thought it was about time I put some info up for you. I won't have a proper newsletter this month but will get back into the swing of things with a January Newsletter.

  • Stampin' Up! are having an inventory clearance, these items are overstocks and leftovers from the days when all stamp sets came square cut. There are huge savings to be had but only while stocks last (or 24 January 2010, whichever comes first) so place your order today to make sure you don't miss out.
    View the flyer here.

  • Sale-A-Bration is coming! (25 January - 31 March 2010) I am currently taking bookings for Sale-A-Bration workshops, so contact me if you want to earn free sets! As usual there is also a free stamp set to anyone who choses to sign up during Sale-A-Bration so if you would like to join my team, even if you just want to earn a discount on your own sets let me know!

  • Spring Mini Catalogue: Although the Spring Mini has finished SU! have announced a few items that will continue to be available:
    112534 5/16" Jumbo Brads (Neutrals Assortment) $15.50
    112533 5/8" Jumbo Brads (Neutrals Assortment) $13.50
    114889 Scallop Oval Punch $30.95
    106960 Stazon White Inkpad + Refill $22.95
    109196 Stazon Cleaner $9.95
Well, I think that about covers it... If you have any questions or would like to place an order, just remember I'm only ever a phone call or email away!


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: