14 December 2009

Advent Calender of Cards Day 14

Get it??? haha!
I stole this idea from Andrea Walford's blog because as soon as I saw her sister Sophia's card I knew my friend Sarah would love it! Sarah is the sort of person that when her husband turned 43 she got on the computer, found a clip art tree and put 40 of them on a card front in publisher so that the card would be Forty Tree... So this card is right up her alley!
I made some changes from Sophia's card because I wanted the card to show the Australian side of the globe and I also don't have any bigshot letters so I had to hand write the greeting... I have to apologise to my Tasmanian, Kiwi, Japanese and Polynesian friends for just drawing in their islands, but there were just too many of them and too small to cut out!
Anyway, have a great day! only 11 more sleeps til the fat guy in red comes a knockin'!
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Garden Green (& Marker), Old Olive (& Marker)
Cardstock: Kraft, Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: 3/4" Spotted Grosgrain
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Paper Snips
Punches: 3/4", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" & Scallop Circle Punches

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Ha ha! How fun!