01 December 2009

Advent Calender of Cards Day 1

I've decided to do a blog feature where I'll show you a Christmas Card or two or three for the lead up to Christmas like an advent calender.
This first card is a Christmas card I made using the new sweet treat cups. I ended up taking those chocolates out since we've had disgustingly hot weather lately and substituted it for red and green skittles - would you believe that M&M's aren't releasing those Red, White & Green M&M's this year? (the "Christmas" packs are just normal M&M's with a picture of Red & Yellow wearing santa hats on the front. So ripped off! I wrote to Mars to complain - maybe we can get them to bring them back?) and these Cadbury "baubles" have a really soft shell which cracks easily and lets the chocolate melt out through the cracks...
Anyway I've got another post today as well so make sure you scroll down and check it out.
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Kraft, I Wish SS Kit
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups, Real Red spotted grosgrain, Brads, Cadbury "Christmas Baubles"
Tools: 1 3/4" Punch

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: