02 December 2009

Advent Calender of Cards Day 2



These 3 cards are cards from my 35 for $35 class I ran earlier this month, I will share the rest over the next few days. All the cards at the class were made using only 1/2 of the I Wish Simply Scrapping Kit with some Kraft for card bases and some scrap cardstock, I created my class based on Jan Farring's 80 Cards Class, however due to Australian cardstock sizing (A4 vs 8 1/2 x 11"), I could only really get 70ish cards out of a kit and then I halved the class so it wouldn't take us until Christmas to get them all made (we like to talk while we stamp, don't we girls?).
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Best Yet, Short & Sweet
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: I Wish SS Kit, Kraft Cardstock
Accessories: Gold Brads, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Word Window

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: