01 July 2008

Love what you do and Share what you Love

Have you been thinking about earning some extra income but don't want to lose out on your crafting time? Or have you been looking for a way to get your supplies at a discounted rate?
Why not sign up with Stampin' Up!?
This month SU! are offering $25 off the starter kit, that's a massive $560 worth of product for only $299.
If you have been considering signing now is the time!
I can't offer you the big team meetings that some demonstrators can, but what I can offer you is more personal service & support, more time devoted to helping you grow your business.
So why not give me a call (on 02 6862 2552) to discuss what SU! & I can do for you, you would be under absolutely no obligation to sign.

Don't forget about my Ribbon Club (still some left over places), the Extra Extra Hostess Benefits promotion and my Retired stamp set sale.

No comments: