29 July 2008

Birthday Wishes


This is the card that I made for Justin from me. I have so much trouble making cards for him! I went with the Jersey Shore Colour Scheme again but this time I just used a piece of Brilliant Blue Prints DSP. I know the penguin is a little bit kiddish, but this card is for the guy who just said the other day 'I like toys', so I think I can get away with kiddish for the big kid!

Stamps: For a Friend, Wild About You
Ink: Versamark, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Paper Crimper, Scallop, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Punches, White EDP, Wild Wasabi DS Ribbon
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue Prints DSP
Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Lisa R said...

Hi Zarna, I have put you on my Brilliante Weblog award list. I wanted to congratulate you for such a great blog!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nice card Zarna, I do like that colour combination.

Cheers
Marcia