25 July 2008

Summer Picnic Quickies

With getting ready to move house over the next few weeks I figured we'll need some thank you cards as I think we will be calling in quite a few favours from friends and family so I decided to use up some of the scraps from the summer picnic dsp that I have been using for the last few projects. I also used the Tart & Tangy stamp set from the mini catalogue, have I told you how great this set is??? I just added a little bit of DSP, a scallop punch, a little bit of ribbon on one and we were done! These cards took a grand total of 10 minutes for all 3!!!
I grabbed Always Artichoke by accident instead of Old Olive for the apple card so I decided to just go with it and used Always Artichoke around the outside and for the stem of the apple and Old Olive for the middle. If you squint just right and poke out your tongue a little you may be able to see it ;0)
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Family Phrases
Ink: Rich Regals SW Markers, Bold Brights SW Markers, Earth Elements SW Markers, Old Olive
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: