07 July 2008

Ok so I've been a really slack blogger!


Do you know how long it has been since I've posted one of my cards or scrapbook pages, it's all been business and no play, that just won't do!
I've started scheduling posts for every few days to get some regular posts on my blog!
This is a card we made for a stamp-a-stack I had a few months ago (I told you I'm slack!)
We used the emboss resist method, where we stamped the flower on Very Vanilla Cardstock (inked using SW Markers) then stamped again in versamark roughly over the original (I wanted a shadow kind of look) and embossed in clear EP, then brayered over the top with bashful blue ink.
Recipe
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Lavender Lace
Ink: Soft Subtles SW Markers, Bashful Blue
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Accessories: Linen Thread, Large & Small Oval Punches, Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: