03 June 2008

Ribbon Club - 5/8" Grosgrain

I will be holding a series of Ribbon Clubs over the coming months.

I found it hard to use ribbons at first and even harder to pick one I would use straight from the catalogue but when i had a sample to use I found that I used them all and found a favourite (it wasn't the colour i thought it would have been), so I have decided to run a ribbon club to give my customers a chance to try out our ribbon without being committed to 9 or 13 metres of the one colour.

The first Ribbon Club is for the 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.

  • Very Vanilla
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Bravo Burgundy
  • Real Red
  • Regal Rose
  • Brocade Blue
  • Certainly Celery
  • Old Olive
For $15.50 including postage you will receive 2m of each colour listed above (that's a total of 16m of ribbon) in the 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon.

To take part in the club contact me on zjgould@gmail.com by 20 June 2008 to book your place!
And keep an eye out for the other Ribbon clubs in coming months.

Also don't forget about the current SU! promotions, eScape & Extra Extra Hostess Benefits!

No comments: