28 June 2008

Retired Stamp Set Sale

I am having a Clearout of my retired SU! stamp sets - you have 2 options for purchase, you can either buy them, or get some of them for FREE!

Go to my facebook album to see what stamp sets are available, pick the ones you want then decide if you want to pay for it or get it for free. If you want it for free all you have to do is order a stamp set through me from the current catalogue of equivalent value to the original price of the set you want (excluding P&H) and the retired set is yours free!

To buy them just contact me on zjgould@gmail.com or 02 6862 2552 (Australian Residents only please).

This is the perfect opportunity to get stamp sets that are no longer available through SU!

I can accept Direct Deposit or Credit card payment and am happy to post anywhere in Australia (buyer pays postage)

No comments: