08 July 2008

Bring on the Spring!...


The Spring mini that is!
I have just received a massive box of mini catalogues from SU! and I will be sending them out to my customers over the next few days. If you want to be included in my mailout email me (zjgould@gmail.com) and I would be more than happy to send you a copy.
Even though I can't place orders for it until 1 August, I am more than happy to take pre-orders and put them through at 12.01am on 1 August.
I am also offering a special for hostesses for the duration of the Mini Catalogue, so why not get your friends together and have a great night in, or, if you aren't in the Parkes area why not host a catalogue party*??
*(For a catalogue party I send you a copy of the IB&C as well as a bunch of mini catalogues and you collect orders from your friends to be delivered right to your door, anywhere in Australia!)
I should be getting my Demonstrator Preorder tomorrow so hopefully I will have some samples up soon! If you don't think you can wait until the start of August to get your hands on these yummy goodies why not take advantage of the Super Starter Kit Savings promo and sign up to be eligible for the Demonstrator Preorder???

No comments: