05 February 2009

Flower Power (warning: contraband)

The lovely Marcia surprised me with a RAK of some stamped Bella images (ooh ah contraband, better report me to the SU! police lol), and as soon as I saw this one I knew the perfect recipient, I (lovingly) call my friends mum the Old Hippy as she lived in the Blue Mountains during the 70's and occasionally gives out a bit of a hippy vibe so I had to make her a card.
I decided that the Flower Fusion flowers were perfect for a little flower power & I inked up the peace from peace hope joy in the So Many Sayings Hostess set for the greeting.
Stamps: Hippy Bella, So Many Sayings
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Subtles, Rich Regals & Earth Elements SW Markers
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Bali Breeze
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Rich Regals & Earth Elements Brads, Fire Rhinestone Brads


Images © Stampin' Up! & Stamping Bella, Designs © Zarna Gould

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist crossing to the dark side!

Great colouring, very nicely put together.

:) Marcia

Allison Rankin said...

Super color palette Zarna! I really like that image...it looks fun!

Debbie Pamment said...

Love this little lady - and who knew how "hippy" those little felt fusion flowers were!!!! Great job.

Natasha said...

Perfect for one who gives off a hippy vibe!