07 February 2009

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by both Natasha & Marcia to do this photo challenge, you have to go into your pictures folder and upload the 6th picture to your blog and explain the story behind the photo, I have all my pictures sorted into photos and the 6th photo in the 6th photo was really random and I don't think there's a story, if there is I can't remember it so instead I went into the 6th folder of the charlotte folder and found the 6th photo in there.
This is Charlotte in June last year, I don't think there's much of a story except that she was sitting under her high chair playing with her ball for ages.
I'm supposed to tag some more people to play but I've seen these popping up everywhere so if you've already done it feel free to ignore.

  • Carol - a fantastic stamper & lovely lady
  • Robyn - a great lady who always take the time to comment
  • Lisa - The best upline a girl could have
  • Sam - She always makes the most fantastic cards for the CSCC
  • Debbie - another great stamper who always makes my days with her comments


No comments: