23 February 2009

Bushfire Appeal

**I will be making this a sticky post until 23/2/09 so please scroll down for new posts**
We have all been shocked over the past few days by the devestation and tragedy caused by the Victorian Bushfires, I would really like to do something to help out but since I'm terrified of needles (and therefore can't give blood) and I'm not close enough to deliver clothes or blankets, I have decided that I want to donate 20% of all SU! orders placed through me during the next 2 weeks (9-23/2/09) to the Red Cross for their Victorian Bushfire Appeal.
So if you have anything that you need to top up or something on your wish list that you want to order why not place your order with me over the next 2 weeks so that you can help out at the same time? You will also still be eligible for sale-a-bration sets for orders over $100.
You can contact me by email (zjgould@gmail.com) or phone 0418 650 294 to place your order.
ETA: Stampin' Up! are also running their own fundraiser which can be used in conjunction with my personal donation. See here for all the details.
***I understand that not all of my readers are my customers and some of you may already have a demonstrator so please know that I'm not doing this to gain customers so if you already have a SU! demo please let me know and I won't add you to my mailing list or contact you past this one order if you do not wish.***

Images © Red Cross Australia

No comments: