28 February 2009

Bushfire Appeal update

I just want to thank all of my wonderful customers for ordering from me during the last 2 weeks while I was donating my commission to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal.
Thanks to your generosity I was able to donate
$100 to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal, and because of the generosity of Stampin' Up! my customers have also contributed $99.40
of the whopping $34,653.80 raised to date through SU!'s Bush Fire Appeal. That brings my customer's contributions to a total of $199.40 which is huge considering I am a relatively small demo with a small customer base!
There is still time to order your bushfire sets however some of them will be on the retiring list and won't be available once sold out so make sure you get in fast!


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: