28 February 2009

Another Embrace Life & Ginger Blossom Card...

I set myself a little challenge to use every last piece of this sheet of DSP from the Ginger Blossom pack (not that it's a hard challenge it's just so pretty) so you'll be seeing just a *little* bit of it over the next little while, I have used a bit of it recently so hopefully you won't be too bored of it by the time I've finished lol.
The flower in the centre is made with the stained glass technique & coloured from behind with Groovy Guava, Ruby Red & Cameo Coral.
Stamps: Embrace Life
Ink: Cameo Coral & Ruby Red SW Markers, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Kraft, Ginger Blossom DSP, Vellum Cardstock
Accessories: Versamark, Black EDP, Blender Pen


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

That stained glass effect is wonderful!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very very pretty, I am slowing using up my ginger blossom, thinking I might treat myself with another pack before the end of March, coz I love it so much!