23 February 2009

Embrace Life

My upline Lisa lent me the gorgeous Always set out of the Spring Mini catalogue for a project I needed to do and I thought I should send her a little thank you card when I sent back the set.
I used the Embrace Life stamp set with the matching Ginger Blossom DSP and using Ruby Red & Old Olive Markers I coloured direct to rubber for the flower, then I used a blender pen & my Groovy Guava ink pad to lightly shade some areas of the blossoms.
Because I was mailing the card in the parcel rather than sending in an envelope I decided to play around with a different sized card & used a Matchbook Fold covering the staple on the flap with the reverse side of the DSP used for the front.
Stamps: Embrace Life
Ink: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Earth Elements Markers
Cardstock: Kraft, Ginger Blossom DSP, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Blender Pen


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: