12 February 2009

So sorry...

But due to an influx in spam comments (I've had like 8 in the last hour) from some loser who has no life I have had to implement word verification on my blog posts...
I really hate to do it because I hate to comment when they have it but at this stage it's all I can do, I will leave it up for a few months to hopefully get my blog off the spammer's list of blogs without it and then we will see if we can remove it.
I'm so sorry to do it because I know how annoying it is and I've managed without it since 2005 (before I knew how to make cards and my readers had to listen to my babble about my life every post lol) but you can all thank the loser who wants to use my blog to sell knock off designer handbags!!!

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

At least their spamming about handbags, could be insurance or worse!

I find it easier to just approve my customers, rather than put the word verification on.

Hope it works for you.

Chrissie said...

I know what you mean Zarna! I had the spammers hit my blog too and did the same thing! It won't deter me from commenting!