05 October 2008

When the twins went to Fiji...


This layout is for our Cardinal Stampers team challenge that was my turn to set this week. You can see all the details over at our blog. I chose to do a scrapbook page rather than a card so that I could combine it with Day 4 of the October Layout a Day challenge over at Paper Goddess (Day 5 layout to come later today).
This layout is of the gorgeous little shirt that my friends Karin & Olivia bought Charlotte when they went to Fiji. I've also turned the photo mats into pockets for the postcards that they sent us while they were over there. I will finish the layout off once they email me a photo of themselves on holiday!
Stamps: Live your Dreams
Ink: Groovy Guava, Earth Elements SW Markers
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Fall Flowers DSP
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware Pewter, Groovy Guava & Soft Sky DS Ribbon, Word Window Punch


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: