12 October 2008

Four

Here is a card I made four (haha get it four!) Carissa's 4th birthday. Carissa is Charlotte's little friend, she has loved Charlotte since the day she was born and she was very excited that Charlotte could come to her birthday party.
I have used the set "Birthday Best" which is included in Stampin' Up!'s 20th Birthday Promotion for October.
I don't actually own this set, I just stole (umm I mean Borrowed) it when my friend Karin left it here last weekend. I stamped the little cupcake on Watercolour paper in Stazon, then I coloured it with SW Markers (Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana & Apricot Appeal) and Blender pen. Then I stamped the cupcake again on the Petals & Paisley DSP strip in Lovely Lilac, cut out the original cupcake and flame then layered them up on Stampin' Dimensionals. (I also added some dazzling Diamonds with my 2 Way Glue pen to the cupcake icing).
The rest of the card is fairly straight forward I think, let me know if you need any more details.

Stamps: Birthday Best, Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Bold Bright & Soft Subtles SW Markers
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lilac, Petals & Paisley DSP, Watercolour Paper
Accessories: Blender Pen, Stampin Dimensionals


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: