06 October 2008

Hoppy Birthday

I made this card for my Dad's Birthday, and apart from the fact that I love this set I know my dad is a big fan of frogs (he made a frog pond at their last house and researched all the plants etc to attract frogs, and he got the odd one but the main creature found around the pond was the 3 legged poodle as she decided that the gross green algae water was yummier than the nice clean water bowl) so it was a perfect excuse to use Unfroggettable again!
I have watercoloured the little frog using Watercolour Wonders & my Aquapainter, then I cut him out and put him on the lily pad using dimensionals. I left the rest of the card very basic as I wanted to draw attention to the little guy sitting on the Lily Pad.

Stamps: Unfrogettable, Lily Pad Wheel
Ink: Old Olive, Stazon
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Old Olive, Water Colour Paper
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodge Podge, Mellow Moss Taffetta Ribbon, Earth Elements Watercolour Wonder Crayons,


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: