03 October 2008

2007

Day #3 for Paper Goddess' Layout a Day Challenge. I cheated a little on this one as it was a 8x8" layout (Olive Layer) from my Dashing DSP display at the Parkes Show that I have been meaning to turn into a 12x12" (but I figured that it doesn't matter if it is a layout started and finished a day or just a layout finished a day). I just trimmed another piece of the DSP down to A4 size and layered it and the original layout onto a piece of Real Red 12x12" add a bit of extra ribbon & Voila! A 12x12 layout in 10 minutes!
Now off to start work on another I have an idea for, it will probably take a bit of extra work than a normal layout so I might work on it over the next few days.

Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Dashing DSP, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: On Board Lots of Letters, Old Olive & Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain, Bold Brights Buttons, Linen Thread


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: