28 October 2008

So Shelli Creative Challenge - I thank God for you

This is my entry for So Shelli Creative Challenge Season of Thanks.
For the journalling pocket I took a pocket from the "Pockets and Pieces" set then I covered it in cardstock to match my layout as the Kraft didn't suit my layout.
The journalling outside reads: "You are my Reason to give Thanks" and inside: "I am thankful for your smile, your laugh, your health, I am even thankful for your strong will (sometimes). I thank God for YOU"
I got the rhinestones for the photo corner by pulling apart some Rhinestone Brads. I did this as I really wanted a little bling but because I'd use Pewter Hodgepodge I thought the silver on the Rhinestone brads would have clashed. You might notice the 'n' in thanks might look a little different, it's because I had already used the 'n' but i still had the 'm' so I trimmed the extra 'leg' off and turned it into an 'n'.
Sketch: Got Sketch Express
Stamps: One of a Kind, Short Order Alphabet, Best Friend Alphabet, Linen Background
Ink: Mellow Moss, Soft Sky, Rich Regals & Soft Subtles SW Markers
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Fall Flowers DSP
Accessories: On Board Lots of Letters, Hodge Podge Hardware Pewter, Fire Rhinestone Brads, Pockets & Pieces


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Sam said...

Love this page Zarna. It is beautiful!

Thanks also for the link to the tag cloud tutorial. Might go take a look!

All the best,
Sam.