11 October 2008

Happy Birthday Pouch

I made this little pouch based on Aaron's (the Australian SU! Business Manager) demonstration from regionals, it is a really simple pouch with no adhesive necessary, it is all held together by the little clip at the top. I don't have the instructions typed out yet as they are still in my little scribbled notes, but I am planning on typing them up so if you want a copy let me know and I can send it to you when I type them up.

The little tag is made using Makeesha Byl's Hodgepodge Keyring tutorial, however I have just attached it to some linen thread and made it into a gift tag instead, I also went without the Acetate as I didn't think it needed to be as durable for a gift tag as for a keyring. The pouch holds a dozen or so of little Lindt Dark Chocolate Squares.

Stamps: Every Day Flexible Phrases (? - I'm having a mental blank so I could be wrong)
Ink: Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Spring Showers DSP
Accessories: Pewter Hodge Podge Hardware, Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Choccies!!


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute bag and Fab-o tag Zarna! Love it :)
Keesh x