06 December 2008

Monogrammed Love Notes

I have made some Monogrammed Love notes with a matching box for Justin's Nana as her Christmas present. She loves writing cards & little notes so I'm hoping she'll love these.
I have used the retired "Enchante" DSP as I absolutely love it and miss it! I know, I know I can still get "Le Jardin" which is a different colour combo of the same DSP, but I am attached to this DSP, it was the first SU! DSP I ever bought, so it makes me all sentimental!
PS Don't forget to enter my blog candy!
Stamps: Best Friends Alphabet, Carte Postale
Ink: Sage Shadow, Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow SW Marker, Pale Plum SW Marker & Perfect Plum SW Marker
Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Enchante DSP (Retired)
Accessories: 1 3/8", 1 1/4" Circles & Scallop Circle punches, Certainly Celery & Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: