02 December 2008

Cardinal Stampers Challenge #5

It was my turn to set the challenge over at our team blog, the Cardinal Stampers. I decided that I would celebrate the start of the mini catalogue by asking everyone to use the card from page 19 of the catalogue as their sketch, but with a different colour combo & a different stamp set.
This is what I came up with for the challenge:
I kept the design pretty close to the sample however I changed the sentiment to suit my card and sneak in a little extra certainly celery.
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet
Ink: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Regal Rose SW Markers
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Accessories: Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain, Hodge Podge Hardware - Pewter


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super pretty Zarna! Love it!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Nice choice of colours Zarna.

:) Marcia