12 December 2008

Christmas Gift Voucher

If you need to tell Santa what to get you, or you need to be Santa for a special stamper drop me a line(zjgould@gmail.com or 02 6862 2552) and I will be glad to help you out with a gift voucher.
For just the value of the gift I will hand stamp a gift certificate(minus the black scribbles of course, they are so everyone doesn't see what Santa is bringing this person) for your special stamper & include a 'gift-wrapped' envelope so it looks pretty under the tree. Your special stamper will have all year to use their gift (however with Sale-A-Bration just around the corner in Jan I don't think anyone will have the self control to wait all year!) with me and it can be used in conjunction with any SU! promotions that are currently running, however you should know that they can only be redeemed through me.

Stamps: Merry Merry
Ink: Versamark, Real Red
Cardstock: Old Olive, Dashing DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Gold EDP, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, Bold Brights Eyelets, Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-
Dile, Fire Round Rhinestone Brads, Large A4 envelope (from Office section of Big W),


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: