14 December 2008

Happy Birthday Nyah!

Here is the card that I made for Nyah's birthday. Her favourite colours are Purple & Blue but lately she has also liked "rainbow" as a favourite colour so I have used the Baby Wipe Technique with Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise & Purely Pomegranate to make the butterflies "rainbow" I stamped the outlines in Lovely Lilac and then I used the Dazzling Diamond Dust Technique to give it some shimmer. I topped it off with some bling from the Styled Silver Hodge Podge & voila, 1 happy birthday girl!
Stamps: Bold Butterfly, Party Punch
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Tempting Turquoise & Lovely Lilac Reinkers, Tempting Turquoise & Lovely Lilac Classic Inkpads, Versamark
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Glossy White
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodge Podge, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Baby Wipes, Designer Lable Punch


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Lisa R said...

Thanks for coming to visit Zarna! Nyah loved her card and so did I. I love how sparkly it is.