07 November 2008

I call this card...




"How many new products can one fit on a card?"
Can you tell I got my new Summer mini catalogue goodies today? I have used Bali Breeze DSP (mmm it's so delicious!), Rose Red 1" Double Stitched Ribbon, Flower Fusion, Hidden Garden Rubons & the Scallop Edge Punch. I didn't use any of my new stamps because I knew Charlotte wouldn't be asleep much longer and wanted to finish a card while I could.
I will be mounting my stamps in a sec and playing some more when she has her afternoon nap so keep an eye out over the next few days for lots of yummy goodies! It has been a while since I have had new products that are just so easy to create with!
Stamps: For a Friend
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bali Breeze DSP
Accessories: Rose Red 1" DS Ribbon, Flower Fusion, Hidden Garden Rubons, Scallop Edge Punch, Ice Rhinestone Brads


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Zarna... that is a work of art!!! Not too many new things on it at all!! I looooovvve the Bali Breeze DSP- so fresh and summery!
Can't wait to see your next creations!

Anonymous said...

What great fun to open that box!! The card you have made with it all looks great!