25 November 2008

Cardinal Stampers Challenge #4

Finally, here is my entry for Chenoa's Challenge over at Cardinal Stampers, we have had such horrible weather that I haven't been able to get a decent photo, I'm still not 100% happy with the photo's I have taken but it's been way too long and I really have to upload them!
Chenoa's challenge was to use a sketch to make a LO for a guy in your life other than your children. I decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to scrap these photo's of the boys in our bridal party.
The circle swivels down to reveal some hidden journalling which reads; "The guys scrubbed up really well... unless you don't count Chris's faux pas of White Socks with Black Pants". We have brilliant white socks showing in some of my favourite photo's and I was so annoyed when we got them back. I'm over it now but I like to tease him about it at every opportunity and what better way to tease him than to leave it in a scrapbook album for the future generations? hehehe
Stamps: One of a Kind
Ink: Pixie Pink
Cardstock: Basic Black, Green Galore, Whisper White
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Eastern Elegance, Perfect Day & Cherished Memories Rubons, Accents & Elements On Board Chipboard, Photo Corner Punch


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Nicely done!

:) Marcia