03 November 2008

Dear Santa...

Stamping is something I LOVE to do,
So I’m making a little list, just for you!
With rubber stamps in my hands & ink pads in the drawer,
The cards and gifts I create are ones you’ll adore.
I’ve been extra good this past year,
And I’d really love some Stampin’ Up! gear.
Clothes are nice and diamonds too,
But is going to the shop what you really want to do?
If you listen to my suggestion,
You’ll avoid all the holiday congestion.
No need to leave the comfort of home,
Just contact my friend, Zarna, by Email or phone.
Sit back, relax, and worry no more,
She will even gift wrap, just like the store!
So look below to see my list,
Zarna will be delighted to assist!

Do you have people asking what they should get you for Christmas? Have you considered registering your SU! Wish List with me?
I will wrap the presents and keep track of your wish list and do my best to make sure that there are no double ups (I can't make guarantees for purchases made through other demonstrators). I can even deliver the gift to your tree if the giver is unable to be there in person.
All you need to do to register is contact me with your wish list, then I can either email you the list with this cute poem attached to hand out as you wish or I can email it to your friends and family if you would prefer (please note that the only contact I will have with them will be regarding the wish list and there will be no pressure from me for them to use the list).

Dates & Deadlines:
Register your list by 15/11/08 to give your friends and family time to purchase.
Purchase by 10/12/08 for guaranteed Christmas delivery, purchases will be accepted after this date but I can't guarantee that they will be here before Christmas.
Delivery by 20/12/08, or earlier depending on SU! warehouse ordering.

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: