25 December 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

I just wanted to say how cool my friend Deborah is. (she's my hero! ;) )

When i was 10 my Parents bought me the Amy Grant tape - House of Love. And I played that tape to death (literally). I used to listen to it every night when I went to sleep, one night my tape player stuffed up and when it got to the end of the side it didn't stop the tape it kept trying to turn it over and the tape snapped inside the cassette.

Anyway the last couple of years I've been trying to get a copy of the album on CD and haven't been able to find it anywhere. Everytime I find someone online that stocks it there will be some sort of note attached to it saying "Out of Stock" or "Supplier is out of Stock we don't know when we will get this back in" etc. I was complaining to Deborah about it one night ages ago on MSN after I'd just tried buying it from a few places and noone had it.

Anyway I've said before that Deborah's always been able to buy me really cool CD's for my Birthday & stuff and last night she gave me my Christmas present & it was the Amy Grant CD I haven't been able to find anywhere!!
Yay Deborah!!
Thanks

1 comment:

Deb said...

aww, shicks!! ;)

It was my pleasure - after all the time you spend trying to find presents for people and you're not sure if they will like them, it's really exciting to know you can get someone you love something thyat THEY will definitely love!! <3