02 October 2010

I'm still alive!

I'm still alive, and I've been crafting, but I've just been a little lazy when it comes to uploading to my blog. I'm so far behind I have tried to do a few catch up posts but I get overwhelmed by everything that I need to remember to mention and don't finish the post, so I thought rather than try to catch you back up to date that I would just schedule some smaller posts and get a bit of a buffer so I can start posting more regularly again.


This is a card I made for my friend who had a little boy in August, I pulled out some of the (retired) Parisian Breeze specialty DSP for the card since I love this colour scheme (Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Cake Crumb) for little boys.
I stamped the train from Choo Choo (another I love for little boys) and cut out the letters for Daniel using Timeless Type Jnr Sizzlits & my Bigshot, a little Crystal Effects over the letters & steam puffs for a little dimension.

Stamps: Choo Choo
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Cake Crumb, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP(Retired), Soft Suede

Bigshot: Timeless Type Jnr Sizzlits
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Cake Crumb Taffeta (Retired)

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: