11 October 2010

Convention Make & Take pt 4

 This is the last project we made at convention. It's a scrapbook page, that folds out like a matchbook card. You'll have to excuse the spacing on those candles, I got a bit impatient waiting for the Stamp-a-Majig to make it's way around our table lol!
I think this would be a really cute birthday present/card all in 1 to give to someone, you could add the photos, journal about what that person means to you and maybe make a little pouch for a gift card...
Here's what it looks like open:
The top half

... and the bottom half
Hope you're having a great day! (For that matter I hope I am too since I'm scheduling this post ha!)

Stamps: Party This Way

Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: Bday Party Rubons, 1 1/4" Old Olive Striped Grosgrain, Clear Rhinestone Brad
 
Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: