08 October 2010

Convention Make & Take pt 1

As you know I went to SU!'s convention in Sydney earlier this year, (so much fun! I wish I could go next year to Melbourne but at this stage it doesn't look likely) included in our registration was a little make & take kit including 2 stamp sets, a pack of rubons and all the cardstock and embellishments to make 4 projects during the Make & Take session. Due to SU! rules we aren't allowed to show new products until the preorder period starts so I didn't show these projects at the time, and then I forgot about them with all the excitement of a new catalogue, but I found them while I was editing photo's and I thought I better post them before I forget again.
This is a little favour box made using the Fancy Favour Bigz die (which was pre-cut in our packet so we didn't have to stand in line for hours while hundreds of demonstrators cut their boxes thank goodness!) and the cute little Bday party rub-ons. To make sure this little cutie wasn't damaged in my luggage I prepared all the individual pieces and then assembled it the day after I got home, since I was home with all of my stuff I couldn't resist cutting up a few strips of Old Olive Cardstock and running them through my crimper for the finishing touch.

Stamps: Printed Petals
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Bigshot: Fancy Favour Bigz XL
Accessories: 1 1/4" Striped Old Olive Grosgrain,Crimper, Bday Party Rubons, Clear Rhinestone Brad 

Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

How sweet! I love the addition of that fat ribbon!