13 September 2010

Just Add Colour - JAI34

...and she Stamps!!
I'm working on a catch up post to tell you what's been going on since the last time I blogged, but I got a chance to stamp today (and my mojo even made an appearance!) and since this colour challenge was still current (for once! I never make the deadlines) I thought I would post this now and enter while I could.
If you want to enter too, just head over to Just Add Ink and check out the challenge.
I've used the new Frost White Shimmer Paint to stamp the Baroque Motifs swirl, and I've also sponged it over all the butterflies (cut out with the new Beautiful Wings Embosslits - embosses & cuts 5 butterflies in 1 pass through the bigshot). To add some more shine I used Shimmer White cardstock.
Can you also spot the new adhesive backed Rhinestones & Pearls?
I wish you could see this card IRL! It is so shiny and pretty!

Stamps: Just Believe, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Certainly Celery, Frost White Shimmer Paint
Cardstock: Shimmer White, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Crumbcake
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones & Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
Punches: Word Window
Bigshot: Beautiful Wings Embosslits


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

14 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

OMG...she lives! This is such a pretty card...love that shimmery CS esp. set against the kraft!

Katie said...

Oh how gorgeous is this - I am waiting waiting waiting patiently for my order (mainly the shimmer paint) to arrive.

LOVE YOUR CARD :0)

Robyn said...

Well it looks fabulous from here so I can just imagine how gorgeous it is IRL !! Obviously Jack DID manage to have a nap yesterday so you could stamp!! Great job on the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, stunning!!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

I love the butterflies Zarna! You can see them all shimmery even in the photo. Beautiful!

Ellen said...

WOW! Soo pretty!!

Karen said...

Hey Zarna, great card, can't wait to use my shimmer paint.

The Purple Butterfly said...

Those butterflies are so delish xo

Paula Dobson said...

So shimmery and lovely!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!! Lovely, lovely ..did I mention lovely? Love the shimmery butterflies

Tania Gould said...

This is truly beautiful. I really want some of the shimmer paint - can't wait! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink!

Jo said...

Zarna, this is just gorgeous. I think I need to add the shimmer paint to my next order.

Louise said...

Love it! Worth the wait my dear!

Chrissie said...

That is soooo pretty!! I am in love with shimmer paint!! I eve went and bought a little mister and some rubbing alcohol to make a shimmer spray and it works amazinly!!