14 October 2010

HB dad!

I have to admit that this card was whipped up in the time it took for my parents to drive here from Orange. I knew they were coming over to celebrate dad's birthday with us but I ran out of time to make something the day before so when I got the "we're leaving" text message and the house was mostly clean I decided I better run into my craft room *ahem* our office and make something quickly.
I used the new colour coach to choose the colour combo of Soft Suede, Baja Breeze & Cherry Cobbler, after deciding to use the woodgrain stamp on Soft Suede (I stamped it in Early Espresso since Soft Suede & Early Espresso are a "Dynamic Duo" which basically means they are the same colour in varying shades).
Because of my colour combo choice I ended up using Jolly Holiday DSP because it was the only one I had in any of those colours (But apparently I needed 2 packs of varying Black & White themed papers?)
I stole the sketch from an old Clean & Simple challenge that has been on my inspiration list for a while now.

Stamps: Woodgrain
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Jolly Holiday DSP, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Bigshot: Timeless Type Jnr Sizzlit
Accessories: 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Crystal Effects


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Louise said...

Why am I only just seeing this now? I could have CASE'd it ages ago! LOL.

Love your work Zarna. Love Clean & Simple. Just, love!