22 June 2009

Thank Ewe

Sorry for my silence last week, I've been too tired to do much stamping, but I am feeling better this week so hopefully I will be more productive.
This is a quick love note card I whipped up the other day for a friend who organised some firewood for us. I stamped the sheep on Confetti Cream (if you aren't adding heaps of colour it works as a watercolour paper substitute) and I was intending on leaving the sheep's body white and just colouring his arms legs & face, but I realised that it wasn't going to work properly with the cream cardstock after I coloured him I picked up some white craft ink with my aquapainter and blended that over the top.
Stamps: Pun Fun
Ink: Stazon
Watercolouring: Aquapainter with Ink Pads; Whisper White Craft Ink, Going Grey, Basic Grey, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Confetti Cream
Accessories: Clips Assortment


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute Zarna! Great colouring! Don't feel guilty about taking it easy - it is important for you to look after yourself well!

Chrissie said...

Great card Zarna! I didn't know you could use the white craft ink with the aqua painter! I will definitely remember that next time!