02 June 2009

Just My Sketches - Nick & Carmen

It's the start of a new month so that means another DT layout for Just My Sketches. I think Deanne did a great job with the sketch this time.
Do you see something on this page that I haven't used before??? I finally caved in and bought myself some thickers! I'm loving this font but I've remembered the downside to alphabet stickers, this layout used both of the "N"'s from the pack...
The thickers were actually white, but I've lightly inked them up using a sponge dauber and Close to Cocoa ink to take away from the starkness of the white next to the Vanilla in the Sweet always DSP.
Be sure to check out what the other DT girls have come up with and if you want to play along here is Deanne's sketch:
Stamps: Best Yet, Totally Tabs, Warm Words
Ink:Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Sweet Always DSP, Close to Cocoa, Confetti Cream, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Clips Assortment, Vintage Brads, Sponge Dauber, Round Tab, Flower Trio, Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches
Other: Root Beer White Thickers


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: