I was tagged by Marcia to do this quiz, and it's more evil to a pregnant brain than it looks, hope everyone else is having a great Wednesday...8 Things I Look Forward To
- Meeting my son
- The Bridal Expo
- Bedtime (I'm sleepy today)
- Renovations being finished
- Monday Night's Settlers of Catan game with Shona & Deb
- Some Good Cardmaking time with mojo intact
- Wearing jeans without elastic in the waist
- Being able to drive long distances without screaming children in the car
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Bought Charlotte a Banana Milk
- Watched assorted ABC kids shows
- Won a game of Settlers against real people (and not the computer lol)
- Avoided doing the dishes
- Don't remember
- Seriously, I don't remember any more about yesterday than that, Pregnant Brain!
- Nope still don't remember...
- they call it a pregnant pause for a reason...
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
- Sing in tune (stole that off Marcia but it applies, like seriously applies lol)
- Be organised
- Keep our house tidy (would probably help if i could do #2)
- Convince Charlotte that if she didn't pull the wheel off the pinwheel then I wouldn't have to put it back on...
- Remember things I wished I could do!
- Not be so vague
- Be one of those pregnant women with the little tiny baby bump instead of the mountain
- Click my fingers and have everything in my house the way I want it
8 Things or Shows I Have Watched Lately
- Charlotte "playing" Ring-a-ring-a-rosey
- Charlotte showing where her nose is - it involves a finger being twisted
- Masterchef - to learn all the recipe's I'll never use
- Seriously can't remember what I watched last night, this thing is hard!
- I am planning on watching Marley & Me soon - am I allowed to use what I'm planning on watching
- The Simpsons - with a million episodes a week I'm sure I've watched it recently
Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould