13 June 2009

Simple DL Invitation

This set was probably the hardest of the sets I designed for my portfolio, I used the colours from my wedding (Pink Passion & Kiwi Kiss) and because of the colours I decided to keep the theme fun & simple. The set includes an Invitation, RSVP card & Bonbonierre pouch that doubles as a place card.
Stamps: Scribble, Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Versamark, Pink Passion SW Marker
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Eyelet Border, Double Slot, Full Heart & Heart to Heart punches, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Heat & Stick Powder, Cosmo Fine Glitter, Dazzling Diamonds


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Gorgeous Zarna! I love the punched out hearts with the colour showing through! Hope your expo went really well! I'm sure you will get lots of interest!!