21 March 2009

Playing with my new In Colours!!

This was the first card I made with the new In Colours Riding Hood Red & Pink Pirouette! They are absolutely adorable and I'm in love with them! I have more colour combos I want to play with but as soon as I saw these 2 colours IRL I had to put them together!
As alot the selection really wasn't my style I only preordered 1 stamp set (which I haven't used here, I have a specific project in mind for it later) so I was really limited in my stamp choice, but that will be rectified shortly after 1 April when I have full run of the new catalogue lol.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Crafters Tool Kit, White Gel Pen, 1/2", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" & Scallop Circle punches, Black Gingham Ribbon


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

2 comments:

Lisa R said...

I love the new In Colours too. Great Card!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Beautifully done Zarna.

:) Marcia