30 March 2009

Loads of Love Easter Basket

I was complaining the other day that I didn't own any easter stamps and then when I was preparing for my Terrific Techniques class I spotted the Easter Eggs in the Loads of Love Accessories set, so I decided to use it for the last teacher present for Charlotte's pre-school...
I used the same template as the other day, but I added a cardstock handle instead of a ribbon one:
I scalloped both edges of the handle and added a strip of DSP (the reverse of the DSP I used on the base).
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Ballet Blue, Going Grey
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Spring Showers DSP, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Accessories: Tag & Horizontal Slot Punch, Aquapainter, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain, Soft Subtles Brads


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

No comments: