12 March 2009

Ginger Blossom Thinking of You

Still on my ginger blossom kick. I love how Chocolate Chip looks with this piece of DSP, so I decided to forgo stamps & use some of the Chocolate Chip Rubons in the Hidden Garden pack. I also love this Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon from the Spring mini catalogue but I spied it recently on the "Theatre" Ribbon Originals pack which is now on the retired list so if you want some you better get in fast (If it hasn't already gone).
This card will be going to a special customer this week who needs a little love right now. Better run Charlotte is yelling out from her cot.
Cardstock: Kraft, Ginger Blossom DSP
Accessories: Hidden Garden Rubons, Theatre Ribbon Originals


Images © Stampin' Up!, Designs © Zarna Gould

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I could look at this paper all day!
Pretty card.

:) Marcia